MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ready to sail

I finished the Japanese destroyers for Tassafarango. I painted up all the ships from the packs I bought so I have more destroyers than I need for the battle itself. You can see a picture of them below.

I guess I am pleased that they are done but 1/6000 scale ships just don't captivate me like the 1/2400 scale ships. Take the Graf Spee shown below. For some reason, small scale models just can't compete with the grandiosity of a model like that.

As far as I'm concerned, I could save a lot more time and use counters for the ships. In some ways I think the counters would have as much detail as the 1/6000 scale models.

Needing a break, and wanting to paint something I can feel good about, I have begun work on the APAC forces that came with my Rezolution game. Regular readers will remember that I finished the CSO troopers for the game back in October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home