MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

One for All and All Done

There is nothing like a self imposed deadline to increase painting production. In this case it was the Thanksgiving Holiday and the spectre of time away from the painting table with relatives to get me to finish the Eureka 40mm Three Musketeers that I had started. You can see the picture below.

I also snapped a picture of the 15mm Russian buildings that I picked up from Miniature Building Authority while at Fall-In. They were running a good special and they would ship your products after the show at no cost. I like this new range of buildings and Miniature Building Authority makes a Stalingrad range that is unique in that the upper part can be removed and turned upside down yeilding two destroyed building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home