MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane

This will be my last blog post for a while. The family is leaving for Fall-In tomorrow and until I get reconnected with the Internet I will be out of touch. I hope the Eisenhower Hotel has high speed Internet. This amenity wasn't high on my list since the Eisenhower is the location for Fall In so it wasn't like I was going to stay somewhere else.

I will try and make blog posts about the convention. I am coming loaded with all the latest electronics: laptop for Internet access, digital camera for pictures, digital voice recorder for anything I might be able to do for the podcast. Living with all this high tech gear, I decided to try and find some battlefield tour podcasts. And there aren't any! Now there is a money maker for some enterprising folks. I would even have paid for a decent audio tour of the battlefield.

In case you are wondering, I finished the T-34's. Here is a picture to keep you until I can get some Fall-In pictures on line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home