MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Back on Track

The friendly mail man delivered my replacement track for the SU-152 today. The replacement took 3 weeks to arrive which isn’t too bad considering it came from New Zealand. The track almost didn’t make it, however, as the rigid track and paper envelope did not survive the automated postal equipment. The remains of the package came in a “body bag” of sorts. The track arrived just fine being the toughest thing in the parcel.

During the three week delay, I remained very productive in the painting department and had time to paint the CSO Troopers from Rezolution Shadow War

I also completed the last of my Klingon ships for Federation Commander Klingon Border. These are the models from the Border Box

Now that my track has arrived, I’m going to return to painting my Flames of War army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home