MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Slow and Steady Advance

Ok, it's been a while since I have updated the site on my progress on my 600 pt German force. I have been working on them slowly, one item at a time (paint all the jackets, then all the pants etc.). I am not a slow painter when it comes to the act itself, but I AM an infrequent painter. Nevertheless, I am almost done with the 600 pts I am starting with. I plan to finish them off over the weekend most likely. I am using Kel's Magic Sauce for my shading. This is the first time I have used it, and am anxious to see how well it works. I'll give a little review when I am done, and hopefully John will be able to get some pictures when we game on the 14th.

At this point the force consists of a Company HQ, a Panzergrenadier Platoon (2 squads), a Single section from a Machine Gun Platoon, and a platoon of 3 Panzer III J(early).

As I have been painting, and in light of some things I recalled and learned during our Flames of War game for the All About Miniatures podcast, I am considering revising my 600pts. Stay tuned for more developments......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home