MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Friday, November 17, 2006

Recovered from Fall In

One of the downsides of going on vacation is the amount or work and errands that need to be done when you get home. I think I finally have my head above water again and I have finally started to paint.

I wish I could say that I was painting all the new armies I brought back from Fall-In; but, the fact is that I am actually painting figures I already own! I dusted off my package of Eureka 40mm Three Musketeers and I have started painting them. There is a Fall-In connection, however, in that I plan on using the Gloire rules I picked up at the show.

As if not having enough time to paint real armies was bad enough, I picked up two Sash & Saber vignettes and I am painting them up for display only. I have started on one, the other is waiting patiently.

As always, I will post pictures once the miniatures are done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home