MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's a Sooooul Warden

I managed to finish my Soul Warden. I must say that painting the Dark Age miniatures has been quite enjoyable. The slaves are coming along nicely and I should have 500 points finished in a couple of weeks. What comes after that? I don't know. I like the Dark Age Brood faction (so I have enough for both sides); but, I've also taken a liking to the Infinity Ariadna faction. I think the Brood might win: they have a troop type called "pud chuckers". I don't know what they do but the name is interesting.

I haven't forgot my Warmaster Ancients army either. I've managed to base some of the Alexandrian Macedonians

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger lone pilgrim said...

Those Macedonians look nasty. I'm sure they're dangerous in the game, but I bet they're even worse when you accidentally put your hand on them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home