MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can I re-roll that order?

Have you ever had a choice of ordering from two different companies; and, after dealing with the company you chose, did you wish you chose the other? A member of our club started collecting Dark Age miniatures and I threw in deciding to paint 500 points of Dragyri. I had a choice of ordering from The Warstore and Dark Age miniatures directly.

Ultimately, I chose to order from Dark Age miniatures because they had Soul Warden #1 and The Warstore did not. That was on December 26th. My order has yet to arrive and communication was so nonexistent that I thought my order disappeared into a black hole. In fact, they never gave me any word about the status of my order until I gave them a two day ultimatum or the order would be cancelled.

I still haven't received my order which just goes to show "There's The Warstore and there's Not Exactly"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home