MiniatureGeneral

Musings of one man whose hobby happens to be miniature wargames

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Winter doldrums

The winter period from after the holidays until Little Wars has always been a difficult time for me. Perhaps it is seasonal affective disorder; but, it has always been hard to get enthused about the hobby during this time. In previous years, I would need to prepare for Grand Tournament Chicago; but, now, there isn't anything with quite the same looming deadline.

As far as the secret project goes, I have finished unit 4 but ran out of Dullcote and so haven't been able to truly call it done. I have started unit #5 and should be finished by next weekend. I promise a big unveiling picture.

I received word that my 10mm Warmaster Ancients army has been completed and is on its way to its new home from Sri Lanka.

Work on the Egyptians has stalled pending the completion of the secret project but painting on 8 of the elements for the army has begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home